ECMA Congress 2016
This year's theme for the ECMA Annual Congress will be: ‘Big Data – The New Folding Carton Industry’. Big Data could become one of the most important drivers of change in our industry.
Big Data has the potential to fundamentally change the way businesses compete and operate and could provide a competitive edge to those companies that invest and successfully derive value from their data.
The whole European folding carton industry is invited to join ECMA for the networking event of the year!
What do we offer you?
- 2 Day working programme for delegates with speakers around the theme:
‘Big Data; The New Folding Carton Industry’
Sneak preview of the working programme:
- 'When Generations Connect' by Phil Gwoke (BridgeWorks)
- ‘Big Data: Hit or Hype?’ by Matthijs van Leeuwen (Leiden Centre of Data Science)
- ‘Future proof customer relations’ by Steven van Belleghem
- Presentation of the Pro Carton Sustainability Study 2016 by Dominic Cakebread (Smithers Pira)
- Keynote on sustainability and the role of packaging by John Thackara
- 'Big Data + Big Ideas = Big Impact' by Peter Fisk
- New! ECMA presents for the first time the '360° Industry Update'
- Closing Key Note from Nick Fry (Former CEO and co-owner of Mercedes AMG Petronas F1)
- 2 Day social programme for partners to Grasse incl. perfume workshop and tour of Nice
- Dinners at exceptional venues
- Plenty of networking opportunities
- Optional tour for delegates and partners on Saturday to St. Honorat Island including wine tasting
- Celebration of the winners of the Pro Carton / ECMA Awards 2016
The Ultimate Networking Event
The ECMA Annual Congress is the ultimate networking event for the folding carton industry where converters and industry suppliers meet to share the latest trends and developments within the folding carton industry supply chain. All different member groups of ECMA are invited to participate in this annual gathering and highlight for the folding carton industry supply chain.
Download the preliminary programme.
Click here for the preliminary participants list.
In case of any questions regarding the ECMA Annual Congress please contact the ECMA Secretariat.
Please also contact us if you are not a member of ECMA but would like to join us in Antibes/Juan-les-Pins.