ECMA Congress 2017
From 20 until 23 September 2017 the ECMA Annual Congress will be held in Salzburg, Austria.
As soon as more information on the programme is available you will find it on this page.
The theme for the ECMA Annual Congress 2016 was: ‘Big Data – The New Folding Carton Industry’. Big Data could become one of the most important drivers of change in our industry.
Big Data has the potential to fundamentally change the way businesses compete and operate and could provide a competitive edge to those companies that invest and successfully derive value from their data.
What did you miss?
- 2 Day working programme for delegates with speakers around the theme:
‘Big Data; The New Folding Carton Industry’
- 'When Generations Connect' by Phil Gwoke (BridgeWorks)
- ‘Big Data: Hit or Hype?’ by Matthijs van Leeuwen (Leiden Centre of Data Science)
- ‘Future proof customer relations’ by Steven van Belleghem
- Presentation of the Pro Carton Sustainability Study 2016 by Dominic Cakebread (Smithers Pira)
- Keynote on sustainability and the role of packaging by John Thackara
- 'Big Data + Big Ideas = Big Impact' by Peter Fisk
- New! ECMA presented for the first time the '360° Industry Update'
- Closing Key Note from Nick Fry (Former CEO and co-owner of Mercedes AMG Petronas F1)
- 2 Day social programme for partners
- Dinners at exceptional venues
- Plenty of networking opportunities
- Optional tour for delegates and partners on Saturday
- Celebration of the winners of the Pro Carton / ECMA Awards 2016
Download the full ECMA Congress 2016 programme
Read the full report on the ECMA Congress 2016