Registration for the ECMA Annual Business Seminar is now open!
The ECMA Business Seminar will take place on Tuesday 18 June 2019,
from 10.30 hrs – 15.00 hrs, at the Hotel Pullman Brussels Centre Midi.
During the Seminar we will explore:
- the Single-Use Plastics Directive;
- the important functions and the recyclability of folding cartons
- sustainable forest management
- and the challenges of circular economy
The ECMA Business Seminar is especially targeted towards the people working in our industry with contacts to customers. How can we answer questions and what benefits of folding cartons can we promote? This is an opportunity not to miss!
You will learn: What are the developments? What are the facts and what are the myths? What is our industry position on circular economy? And what should we convey as our message, and how?
Confirmed speakers are:
- Mrs. Krassimira Kazashka, CITPA Director
- Mr. Ulrich Leberle, Raw Materials Director CEPI
- Mr. Andreas Helbig, chair of the ECMA Marketing & Communications Committee and ECMA Coated Board Forum
- Mr. Xavier Noyon, Belgian representative of PEFC
- Mr. Ernst Krottendorfer, scientist of FH Campus Wien
The programme is currently being finalised, as soon as more information is available you will find it here but ECMA Members can already register by clicking the registration button below:
Members of ECMA (and it National Associations) can attend the Seminar free of charge, after registering and agreeing to the Conditions of Participation.
You are not a member of ECMA and want to attend the Business Seminar? Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.